Saturday, March 09, 2013

Busy Saturday

Its been a pretty busy Saturday around here - had a slight urgent office matter to attend to this morning then off to get my nails done and some grocery shopping.  I ended up going to the store twice today and it seems like from 9:30 - 4 all I did was run run run..

Its all good though the only thing on tomorrows schedule is lose an hour of sleep, hit the movies, can't wait to see Silver Linings Playbook then home to straighten up  finish laundry and get ready for the next coming week - which is slammed full.

Today at Wal-Mart I came across Jillian Michael's 14 day Cleanse and Burn - I was intrigued so I bought it - now this little box makes me slightly nervous - hopefully its not as punishing as her workouts. Fingers are crossed - I need a jump start back on the right track.  When I stopped smoking (6 weeks and counting) the fitness kinda got the hold button pushed on it.  So I have stalled and need to get roaring back into things - I also have a 5k in 2 weeks I have to "cram" for.

So tomorrow I'll start the Cleanse & Burn and hope for the best. Has anyone else tried it? Tips, things to look for?  Results??

Shout out to my new followers - 67 and counting! Glad you stopped by, say hi!

Saturday pics...


Excuse the cuticles - they are always super dry when I get them done... New pink & whites - so ready for Spring.


The next 2 pics are just ones that make me smile - huge smiles...

 Lil Man's first taste of Chocolate Cake..


This little gem is the newest in my office collection - cracks me up every time I see it.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...