Before you scratch your head at the strange family dynamics here, a little back story I am a late in life baby - my sisters were ALL out of the house when I came along so I was raised as the baby AND and only child. HA explains a metric shit ton in regards to how i got as spoiled as I am doesn't it.. I regress AND fall off topic...
We celebrated last night with the family and some friends - this weekend the Hubs and I are sneaking off by ourselves for awhile to dinner then will probably hang with friends Saturday night. I am taking Friday off - my company gives your birthday to you as a personal paid holiday - I generally try to roll that into a long weekend. Sounds like this year is a PRIME week to do as its supposed to be in the 70's on Friday. I see a pedicure in my future as I just bought new flip flops last night!! Plus it always feels DEVINE to get a pedi.. Just gotta get through 1 more day then HELLO WEEKEND!!
I am not Catholic but I must say its kinda cool to have a new Pope on my bday especially the last one in a decade -
a couple pics from last night ... Does the Hubs know me or what...
OMG Love this smile - I melt!


Thanks!!
ReplyDelete"10th anniversary of my 29th birthday" haha love! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete