Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Swap box



I participated in my first blog swap, it was a birthday themed swap and since my Birthday was this month I just couldn't NOT participate.

I was linked up with Megan  I discovered we have so much in common its actually scary. We are very similar in style, taste and personality. We also work in the same industry!

She spoiled me rotten in the birthday swap.



I received 2 great nail polishes, one a silver glitter the other a nice pink, body lotion, body gel from Victoria Secrets, a bath scrubbie, a mug, star wars treat container - which a set sits on each of my offices, one a work and in my home office. A to die for scarf which I have worn several times.

I had a blast participating in this swap and hope to swap again.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...