Friday, November 30, 2012

The week wrap up

WOW what a week.. I knew it was going to be I just didn't know HOW much of a week it was.

Let me back up to Thanksgiving...  Had a blast with the fam. I did watch what I ate but I ate what I wanted if that makes sense.  Then I vegged out with my SIL (ok hid out from the football, back in her bedroom) ...  watched tv, shopped on line and scoped the BF (Black Friday) ad's for the next day.

For the first time ever I actually did shop BF. I went to Kohl's and made a killing. I managed to get a little over $600 in clothes (for me :-) I really needed them) for a little over $200 and I got $65 in Kohl's cash AND they mailed me a 20 % off coupon for this week - so I am headed there tonight to finish up.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful, I cleaned the heck out of my house and got some order restored there and pretty much thought I was getting ready for the next week. 4 am Monday morning however found The Hubs and I in the ER where he was admitted to the hospital where he stayed until last night. Glad to have him home now!!

Wednesday I hit my goal weight... It took a few hours for me to realize this however with everything that was going on. I weighed that morning added it to the groups weight for the holiday challenge then a few hours later I went HOLD ON A SECOND.. I MADE GOAL WOOHOOO!!!!!

My knee is doing wonderfully so I am gearing up to start actually working out again, my goal now is to be toned.  Jillian Ripped in 30 here I come!!!

Yesterday I got the presale code for concert tickets .... not just any concert BON JOVI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted to see Bon Jovi live since I was 15 years old ... so this is one of those bucket list things. I am beyond excited, I am like one of those little chihuahua dogs who's gets so excited to see you they pee on your foot.  The concert is not until April so I can see the excitement level only going up from here.

This weekend I am hoping to just chill - I am at the level just above exhausted and need some downtime.  What are your weekend plans??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...