Tuesday, November 20, 2012


button


Doing the Turkey Trot Link Up..

1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades? Food

2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?  Prime Rib

3. After dinner, is it football or a nap? Conversation and a nap

4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float? Sometimes we watch it - sometimes not so much, I don't really have a favorite.

5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)? My Sister-in-law hosts and all the family from ALL sides is there.

6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert? Its a tie between pumpkin and pecan pie - I generally have a small slice of each.

2 comments:

  1. Your the second person I seen who posted about prime rib on Thanksgiving. I love it, but never had it on Thanksgiving! Always turkey!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the first person to post about conversation time after the meal. I love that! And thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday