Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting ready to start the 31 day Jillian challenge

Fit camp has a new challenge within the 60 day challenge - the Jenn's are calling it 31 days of being Jillian Michael's biotch - I'm gonna make her my bitch LOL!!

This weekend I am picking up my stickers (who doesn't love stickers on a calendar!) and a new knee friendly DVD like 6 week 6 pack or Yoga Meltdown and its on like donkey kong!! I printed out the calendar and am ready!!

How are you spending your October??  What are your goals before the holiday season kicks into high gear?

In other news Kansas City is getting an IKEA!! HOLLA It won't be until 2014 but its in the works - wow Trader Joes and IKEA and nothing for you Gretchen Weiners (sorry yeah I went there :-0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday