Monday, September 17, 2012

Versatile blogger award & post 100

Jenn at Thin Again Jenn nominated me for the Versatile blogger award  I think its fitting that this comes right at my 100 posts milestone.. Thanks Jenn!

According to Jenn, the rules of receiving this 'award' are:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post

So random facts:

1. One of the first things I notice about people is their hands - Nails and jewelry especially fascinate me.

2. I have worn acrylic on my own nails since I was 14 - My mother used to practice on me when she was in school for her license. I blame her for the obsession with nails :-)

3. I LOVE the idea of super high heels and I am totally jealous of those who can wear them.

4. I have a strange toy collection in my office at work - which does include a stuffed Darth Vader Easter bunny.

5. I love elephants and have several figurines on my desk - but they have to be really cool ones that have personality.

6. I can not stand to have my hands dirty - I been that way since I was a little girl - I even mix meat with gloves. I am also a germ a phobe I open doors with the sleeve of my sweaters and push elevator buttons with my knuckles.

7. I am fiercely loyal to some people - though when you screw me over or hurt me terribly I will ruthlessly cut you out of my life - I have a sister I have no spoke to since 1997 for that reason.

I am nominating:

http://bicepscurlsandreesescups.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...