Wednesday, September 05, 2012

And the scale moves

FINALLY!!! With the research I did on the subject I now know its normal to hold or even gain when you first start a workout - your muscles are retaining water and swelling a bit to protect them for the "damage" that you are doing by working. This generally resolves around week 3 and you see the scale move. SO stick with it and don't get discouraged if this is where you happen to be at the moment .. it WILL happen.

Friday I soaked off my pink & whites and had the gel manicure done - not sure if I am leaving them off yet or not - time will tell - while they are not horribly short they are way shorter than I am accustomed to.

Here is before and after - Blogger refuses to let me do them side by so so whatev...


   





















1 comment:

Wordless Wednesday