Thursday, September 20, 2012

More 10k pictures

The 10 K pics from the organizers are out so:


Round mile 2 and really feeling good




On Main st

























Limping across the finish line - I cut the finish clock off as it doesn't count - I did not do the middle 2 miles off the race I did little over 4 almost 4.5 miles.  I was at mile 3 when my knee blew and I was directed to make a right and cut across the bridge and around the corner which would drop me off at mile 5 then the last mile into the finish.



I have an appt on Tuesday with the orthopedic surgeon to see where I stand (lean) with this knee, right now I have my fingers crossed he will allow me to do light workouts.  I am also hopeful that whatever is truly going on we can resolve it soon - there is a mustache dash next month I'd like to do - its a 5k. I think i'll stick to those for a good long while, 





1 comment:

  1. Ugh, sorry about you knee! Hope you get some answers with the surgeon! Hope you can do the 5k next month, too. That would suck to be put out of comission! D: Congrats on doing the 10k, though!

    xoxo
    Desirae @ Going with the Flow

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday