Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

So yesterday was the appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon - he won't do surgery until he see's an MRI so that is scheduled for Saturday morning - I was thrilled to find out they do weekend appointments and I do have to attempt to fit that into a work day. About 5 days after that he should have the results  time to read them.  Everything is electronic it doesn't take 5 days to get results but I am not about to piss off the guy who's going to be rooting around in my knee.

I also got cleared to go back to doing light workouts.. YAY!! They are a totally stress relief for me and for some reason when I am not working out my brain disconnects and my mouth eats anything no nailed down.  Bad news is I am out of the 5K game for the rest of the season.  So I have to pull out of the Strides for Breast Cancer 5K in Oct.

Small scale victory I am down a pound despite eating like hell for a week. My knee finally stopped holding on to the water to protect it. The swelling has gone down in both legs!! WOOT

I have signed on to do a 31 day Jillian challenge - I need to go pick up her yoga DVD this weekend - that's about the only one I can do right now without modifying them massively - no jumping jacks or squats for a while.

And because its Wednesday a pic of Lil Man  - and yes that's my cat next to him ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...