Monday, September 10, 2012

Trying to figure out how and where to fit it all in

Between work all the errands keeping up with dinner and the house, my workouts are back burner again. I don't work out in the mornings because frankly its a miracle I am up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I have naturally frizzy hair so showers are the night before so it can be tamed. Therefore working out would mean 5 am wake ups so I could workout, shower then dry and flat iron the hair - yeah not going to happen. So that leaves the evening in which I am pretty much responsible for the running of the house - why does that fall to the women?  

How do y'all fit it all in and keep the household happy for the most part?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...