Thursday, August 02, 2012

TGI Thursday ....

Almost to Friday - its Friday eve ... Lordy am I tired today. All week I have not been in bed by my usual bedtime and it is catching up to me.  I'm shooting for 10 pm tonight.  Problem is 10 rolls around and I am thinking huh I'm not tired and I am a big girl now I can stay up.. The next day I become afflicted with the  disease Draggin ass! I need to remember that yes I am a grown up now which means I don't HAVE to try to stay up later I am ALLOWED to go to bed!

Last night I went home and got part of a Shred work out in before my body decided it was done.  Then threw some dinner together and got the call that a friend we have not seen in awhile was back in town, so we ate and left for awhile to catch up. Had a blast just standing in the driveway chatting away. Before we knew it 9:15 had come around and it was time to go home and get ready for another day.

Woke up late this morning and had to rush - man I had rushing. Threw my protein shake together and headed out the door for the office.  I used almond milk this morning - and let me tell you I am not a fan. I know it has way less calories in it than the Lacaide milk but it tastes off and I got hungry way before lunch. So I think I will just make it with the Lacaide even with the extra calories because it holds me until lunch which actually means the calories balance out or I consume less because I did not snack midway.

Tonight I need to get my workout in and relax some. I am looking forward to the weekend and some downtime..

1 comment:

  1. I totally and completely have the same problem. I don't know why I think I'm missing out if I go to bed early, but I do it every time and then pay for it later.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...