Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So What Wednesday

Woke up this morning and it had a Friday feel to it.... nothing fucks up your Friday more than realizing it's Wednesday - unless its actually Monday :-)

So what:

Its the end of February - its too cold and an end of the month snow storm from hell doesn't sound like fun... Take some meds mother nature, you have issues and have now screwed my weekend road trip... bitch.

I'm ready to pull out sandals and plan a vacation..

If typing "lippy's" is easier than typing out lipstick - this is not a text message, you are over the age of 25 and you sound ridiculous.

If you think I have to explain where I am going... I don't - last I checked I am a grown ass woman.....

If that is how you have always done it, it is in fact incorrect.

If you think you can get mad at me for not being able to participate in your last minute plans. I'm tired of the last minute shit - I plan a good deal of things and actually schedule appointments. I don't want to cancel just because you always ask for things at the last minute. I look unreliable then, when in fact your the flaky one.  



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...