Wednesday, February 05, 2014

So What Wednesday



So what I can't find the regular graphic for So What Wednesday - apparently its not on this pc..

So what its winter - I'm sick of cold and snow. Its day 2 of being snowed in - we got 14 inches in 24 hours with more coming Friday....

So what I can't move where its warm anytime soon - but I can dream of my back yard being the actual beach .... in Hawaii.

So what that its not nice - at the end of this some summer the "bring on boots and sweaters" bitches get throat punched - just kidding .... maybe

So what the Broncos lost last Sunday's game .... fan for life. They still had a KICK ASS season. They MADE it to the Super Bowl - did your team?

This is whats making me laugh the last two days:





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...