Thursday, January 16, 2014

Random Thursday ....

I am all over the place this morning so BAM random Thursday!!

I was out late last night, til almost midnight - not gonna complain though I spend the evening with 2 dear friends I had not seen in a long time.  It was a laid back evening with home made pizza and hours of conversation.

This morning however looks like this .....


Speaking of Starbucks ... or as it is referred to in my house ... The House Of Bucks, I received an email yesterday that Starbucks was selling the limited release of the Deluxe Edition of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis The Heist (3 bonus songs and artwork cards that have not been released) - that hands down in my favorite CD in the past few years. It lives in the CD player in my car. So I HAD to have this. It was only released to a limited number of stores in a very small amount. 

Yesterday I stopped by one of the stores that is directly on my way home (there are 3 in a 10 block radius of my house, no I am not kidding) and they had no clue as to what I was talking about.  I was on a time schedule to meet with friends so I had to post pone stopping at the other 2 locations. 

So this morning I pop into my regular store (the one closest to my house) and found it there!! YAY so excited.. SO I grab the largest coffee they sell and my CD and head to work..



Castle, My Oh My and Victory Lap are the bonus or "B Sides" - Love them as much as I do the rest of the CD - yes its already been ripped to my PC at work and on repeat LOL... 

Tonight I have a hair appointment - have to get those roots taken care of...  I am looking forward to Friday and the weekend - I feel like I have been going 100 miles an hour this week..  
  





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday