Friday, January 03, 2014

Friday Letters




Dear Self: Stop paying people to hurt you.

Dear Mouth: Please Hurry up and heal... Yes I am the corner of "Oh man that hurts like a bitch" and "you paid good money for this" (read like the Walgreens commercials).

Dear Winter: The holiday's are over you may now leave, I'm flat out sick of being cold.

I am at the point in the season where I have to remind myself just WHY I live here.

Dear Coffee: I miss you <-- 2="" allowed="" for="" have="" more="" nbsp="" not="" p="" to="" weeks...="">
Dear Weekend: Thank you for being here so I can just relax some more and hopefully not be in pain come Monday.

Dear Next Week: First full week of work in 2 weeks... please do not be mean!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...