Wednesday, January 08, 2014

So What Wednesday


Life After I Dew

That it is January - I'm sick of freaking freezing - I'm not saying it has to be 70 out but could it be more than 20??

So what if you have a fancy title - you still have to follow procedures, you my dear are NOT special I don't care what you think you're just not.  Next time you don't follow the process I am ignoring your request for a few hours. I have explained the steps twice now.

So what if I walk funny today - I killed that workout yesterday as your ass sat on the couch eating a bag of chips and a jar of cheese dip watching The Bachelor you have DVR-ed

If this is late - its been a heck of a morning around here... shaping up to be one of those weeks..

If I want a double cheese burger and fries for lunch ....... Salad is on the menu LOL

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...