Thursday, January 30, 2014

Papagenu (He’s My Sassafrass) - Seriously Random posting

Yeah I am back to not being able to come up with blog titles - so back to the obscure music we go...


I'm still trying to get my energy back. Its now 1:21 in the afternoon and I could totally crawl in my desk drawer and take a nap.. I could use a least a bit of it to come back and soon - the next 2 weeks are going to be insane..  Most afternoons I am just exhausted.. The Flu sucks - and sucks your energy for WEEKS..

I have noticed how much effort I am putting into some relationships vs how much the other party is putting into it now that I have been kinda out of the loop for the past 2 weeks... I think its time to restructure some things. Frankly I am getting to old for the high school behavior.

I am looking forward to Sunday my team is playing in the big game.. Usually I just watch for the commercials!

I don't understand the court system in Italy - I guess they have overturned Amanda Knox's court case AGAIN and found her guilty, after over turning the guilty verdict last year and finding her innocent WTF?






Papagenu (He's My Sassafrass)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...