Thursday, December 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday




















I think I was about 18 months old in these (yes I was even tall then).  Not totally sure as my mother doesn't have them labeled. You can sure tell it was the 70's though check out that checker pattern on those overalls, which I am pretty sure she made. I am also quiet sure those were the only pair of converse type shoes I have ever owned. Though I do have my eye on a pair of hot pink ones!

One thing that stands out, to me at least, is even back then my hair did what it damn well wanted to LOL! Thankfully now there is products and flat irons that tame it as best as it can be tamed.  I also attempt to dress better, at least now I get to pick my own clothes..








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday