Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Catching Up

Well that 5 day's past in a blur. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving..  We had a good day hanging out at my sister in laws. The only thing missing was my daughter and grandbaby, both were sick.. and I am told he a had a seriously cute suit that I would have loved to see him in..

I did hang out with this little Princess, she was all snuggly and a sweet.


Friday I attempted to go shopping later in the day - I did not do any midnight sales this year, and frankly I am glad. When I got to Kohl's around 1-ish Friday afternoon the lines were still insane and people were rude as hell. I looked around for about 20 minutes and the left. I figured I'd mess with that Saturday.

I did have a moment of insanity and went to the mall. It was not as bad as I expected. I great some great deals on stuff for Little Mister and a hoodie that I have been searching for all over for a little over a year now.  Its a pain to find a hoodie that zips completely up with thumb holes that's priced under $60. Who'd a thunk.

I did finally get to Kohl's Saturday and do some shopping. Mostly D and I got stuff we needed. Though I did manage to score my father in laws Christmas present and $30 in Kohl's cash, so I will be headed back this week for some new jeans. 


Sunday was the day I have been waiting for, for months - The Denver V Kansas City game.. My lord did I have a blast. It was a great game in which my Broncos played great and came out victorious - we have beat the Chiefs in both games we played them in this year. I'm sure that will keep the flame up on the intense rivalry. It did make it easier to walk out of that stadium in orange and blue!



Practice shots before the game... 




Towards the end of the game when the sun went down and it got COLD... 

The only thing that put a dark cloud over a great day was when we discovered that while we were in the stadium (around half time) there was an altercation in the parking lot in the row ahead of where we were parked that resulted in the death of a man. Details are still sketchy on what went down and what caused his death. 

For a while we didn't really even know why were still sitting in the parking lot with no one moving until I got a text from my mother in law asking if we were ok as the news was just reporting a homicide. With all the vehicles and the tailgating in front of us it was not obvious at first that there was an issue. We started looking around and diagonally in front of us with a partially obstructed view was the crime scene tape. We sat parked for over an hour and finally made it home 2.5 hours after the game. 

Monday I became one with the couch & DVR not moving until about 7:30 that night when I went to go do some grocery shopping for the week where I spotted this..


I have already had people request NO Christmas presents!!! HAHA 






post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sweet baby on the chest picture - love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, she is just the sweetest thing - she slept that way for almost 2 hours

    ReplyDelete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...