Monday, December 30, 2013

Almost 2014 ...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.. Ours was eventful to say the least - my mom walked into my sister in laws and fell hitting her head on the door jam on the way down. Shes alright now - but we did end up with an ambulance ride to the trama center when I could not get her to stay conscious... lets just say I have a few more grey hairs these days...

I took pictures of Lil Man having a good time ripping up wrapping paper I just need to get them off my camera. It was fun to watch him really get into it this year.

I spent most of my time off running around doing errands for people. D and I did manage to hit the movies Sunday morning and see The Hobbit The Decimation of Smaug in 3D.. I'll just say this - spring for the 3D..

Tomorrow morning at 8 am I am heading into oral surgery, which started out as an extraction - then it was like someone else was in my body and I heard them say "yes, lets do the bone grafting to do an implant" WTF? Who WAS that... Well I am not certain but I signed the consent forms and paid for it - so that's going down first thing in the morning - then I will likely spend the rest of my New Years on pain pills WEEEEE... Its not the implants that I ever dreamed I'd get but implants none the less right... I'll actually go back in 6 months or so after the grafting heals to get the implant put it.

So what are your big plans for New Years Eve??


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday