Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Letters and Funnies




Its been a hot minute since I have done Friday Letters, so I thought I would resurrect that for today..

Welcome to Friday the 13th!

Dear Human Race, stop taking everything so damn seriously - no one gets out alive. Stop being so easy to "offend" all this PC behavior these days is so out of hand you are charging a 6 year old with sexual harassment for kissing his crush on the hand.

Also while you are at it population of the earth - purchase some common sense. It boggles my mind that not a lot of you have any!!

Dear Whomever hired the sign language interpreter for the Nelson Mandela memorial service WTAF?? No seriously, What the fuck, especially after this quote was released  "The sign language interpreter widely ridiculed for his 'fake' performance at the Nelson Mandela memorial says he's a fully qualified interpreter and claims that no one says he's interpreted wrong. Thamsanqa Jantjie reluctantly acknowledged that he is a "patient receiving treatment for schizophrenia." Jantjie still says he thinks he's been a champion of sign language"

Dear FB Peeps, Bitstrips?? Please let that crap die - or at least stop sharing them directly from a FB album so that my setting "block everything from bitstrips" will work.. I hate those damn things and I am getting ready to send chain mail to all you asses who do this..

Dear Hollywood - stop photoshopping the snot out of things. YOU are a huge reason women have body issues..

Dear UPS please hurry and deliver my new mattress!!  (Yes I will even order a new bed online)

Friday Funnies - or things that cracked me up this week.. Some maybe be repeats oh well..













post signature

2 comments:

  1. Honey, amen. Amen. Amen. AMEN. The photoshopping in Hollywood and the magazines is unfreaking real. And you totally hit it right about the political correctness. I can't stand it. Love this entry, preach baby! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tired of hearing "I'm offended" that it offends me LOL.. I haven't decided if I am going to start telling people that or telling them, gimmie a second and I can really offend you!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday