Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So What Wednesday

I have been MIA the first half of the week, sorry I have been running non stop since last Friday..

So What:

If there are 2 weeks before Christmas, I have a calender I know this retailers stop emailing me this information your stressing me the hell out.

If you think the Star Wars toys all over my office are silly - I like them.

If its December - I am sick of being cold already!!

If its the way you have always done it, its wrong and shouldn't be done that way.

If you think your snide comments are cute, you really are just bitchy.
 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...