Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday Confessions

Its been a little heavy around here lately so I thought I would lighten up and do confessions this week..

I confess:

I love watching makeup tutorials on YouTube.  I however, can not figure out why lots of ladies out there are heavily defining their eyebrows. Stop drawing boxes on your face and filling them in.. You look ridiculous. Makeup should always be blended. No one should see the guidelines you use to shape your brows. It also goes without saying don't use your mascara to fill in your brows. No it does not look good. No it does NOT say "I'm so good with makeup" it does say you ran out of brow powder and are winging it...


NO more wire hangers (if you don't get the wire hanger reference just blow right passed it) and NO MORE BOXES!!!


At 2 am this morning I yelled at a loud drunk girl to shut the hell up.. Last night the weather was nice enough to turn off the air and open the window so I did. Took two melatonin, put in my ear plug and went to sleep. At 2 am the aforementioned drunk girl came home being a total tool woke me from a dead sleep and even with ear plugs I could hear her plain as day. So I may have yelled out the open window its 2 am shut the hell up.. She responded well its like that, okay then. Yes its like that and I am not sorry. Some of us had to get up in a few hours for work.  It took me an hour to get back to sleep - party girl is on my glitter bomb list.

Today is my Friday and then I have the next 5 days off.. Yes I am happy dancing.  I need a breather.

I have to take my 14 year told cat to the vet tomorrow to have him checked out and I am NOT looking forward to it. At 14 vet visits get scary.

This stuff made me laugh




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I JUST used the NO more wire hangers reference in a blog post of my own!! Great minds as they say. Hope your kitty is okay. I have some pets that are getting up there in age and I am worried about them as well.
    We recently lost one dog, Glover, and another had to have a very expensive bladder stone removed. I am tried just thinking about it all. I also know how hard it is to get a good night's sleep without a drunk girl coming home at 2am .... unless I am the drunk girl haha - that happens never anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tellin you it took all I had not to go bang on her door this morning at 6 am and laugh and yell then act all offended like when she got mad... Thanks for the good thoughts on my baby... He's my sweetie and I know we are getting up there in age but I am also at a not yet point.. He's a maincoon so he is super lovey and super attached.. Hell I like him more than I do a lot of people I know these days ;-)

      Sorry about your dog. It is so hard when they leave us.

      Delete

Wordless Wednesday