Monday, March 02, 2015

Happy March!!!

Spring is in 17 days!!!!!!!!!! Daylight savings starts Sunday and warm up is soon after! Thank you, I am SICK of being cold. I want my shorts and flip flops back. Tank tops and maxi dresses. Warm breezes and bright flowers.

The Diva Dash is the last weekend this month, which is later than previous years. I am hoping that means I won't freeze my ass off waiting for it to start this year. This is my favorite 5k of the year; last year it was the only one I did. I am hoping to do more this year provided my back issues stay in check.

I just about have the house unpacked, things put away and organized. I started hanging pictures this weekend.  Then I need to start looking at storage ideas, especially in the bathroom. That's the space where we lost the most storage.

Ironically even though we downsized, this space feels homier.  It is certainly warmer now that we no longer had sliding glass and a deck! I love that I sit in my living room and I don't have to be bundled up in sweats and a huge blanket. I'd rather be in sweats and a tank top with bare feet!!

Its going to be a busy week at work. I have a few deadlines to meet at the end of the week. Should be a productive week!

Go have a great Monday!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...