Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Confessions

I've been sick since Friday - spent all weekend in bed. Monday I tried to work and only made in in the office a half day. Yesterday I worked at home.

Doctor's will no longer give you antibiotics for a sinus infection until you have been infected for 7 days, apparently sinus infections are "self-resolving" as are ear infections.

It's 75 degrees out today, so I pulled the sandals and maxi skirts out of the closet.

I have been busy at work - it is the time of year when I rewrite the employee policy book and its employee review time.

I threw my back out again - I had just about thought I had gotten past those issues. I am extremely pissed over it.

 I have watched this more than once today:


The no Facebook at night has been great - I did however put it back on my phone because one of my games stopped working without it WHOMP WHOMP.

My Sons of Anarchy Volume 4 CD finally came... LOVE IT.

I am looking forward to being off Friday for my birthday. I love that my company considers your birthday a personal holiday.  I am having lunch with my mom and I am hoping to grab a nail appointment.


One of my employees gave me this today as an early birthday present. Can't wait to put batteries in it and give it a whirl.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...