Thursday, March 19, 2015

Currently

I don't think I have done a currently post before ...

Reading: Night of a Thousand Stars - Deanna Raybourn

Doing/Working on: At work I just finished editing policy and giving employee reviews. At home: I have been working on my genealogy project. Last night I borrowed some old documents from my mom to fill in some dates. She let me use my grandfathers Army discharge papers.

Watching: I am not binge watching anything at the moment. That changes when Orange is the New Black comes back this summer.. Thursday night still remails my fave TV nigh.. Greys then Scandal.

Favorite Show: Scandal and Who Do You Think You Are.


Loving: This new nail polish I got last weekend its OPI Meet me at the Star Ferry. It is one of my new favorites..



It really shimmers in sunlight and had a slight metallic finish.

Pinning: Lately my Pins on Pintrest have all been decorating, healthy eating and of course the British Royals.

Favorite music: These days all the sound tracks from the 7 Son's of Anarchy seasons are on repeat as well as Maroon 5's newest album. Coming from the speakers right now however, on Spotify is Linkin Park In the End.. Yep old schooling it this morning.

What are your currents??


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...