Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites & Weekend Plans

I love Tracy Chapman - I have to confess to watching this over and over. It is simply awesome. Kelly does a freaking fantastic job.





This is the best way to treadmill



This is the pallet I purchased last weekend.. I have used it everyday since.


I am looking forward to not doing much of anything this weekend. There are only two things I have to do take my mom to the airport and laundry.. That's it that's the list. Well three things - I should probably put some groceries in the house.

I want to get my bedroom straightened back up - which honestly is pretty much doing the laundry and running the vacuum cleaner. I did not get the pictures hung last weekend so that is on this weekends list.  Truth be told I am looking forward to lounging, reading, and working on the family tree.

Enjoy the weekend y'all!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...