Friday, February 27, 2015

Bye Bye February!!! Pretty much a Post of Random Shit

See ya, no seriously, you can seriously GO now.. I am tired of being bone chilling cold!





I have 3 boxes left to pack and the closet to straighten up and then I am DONE.. Not bad from just moving in last weekend. Now if I could just locate my wedding album!

Plan for this weekend as the snow storm rolls in, grocery shop tonight after work - not because of the possible 6 inches of snow, but because we are low on food stuffs. Hair cut tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow afternoon we are supposed to go to my sister in laws to hang out and make soup - that is totally going to depend on the weather. Sunday my plan is to do not one damn thing!! I want to wear sweats, sit on the couch and watch TV.  Its been a crazy ass week and I just want to veg.

That whole the dress that got the internet fighting can stop now - Mashable has done 7 or 8 articles on that fucking dress alone.. Way to be legit Mashable!



 Leonard Nimoy passed away today.. His final tweet was pretty much perfect for a last word...

        
 · Feb 23
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP



I was always more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan but Spock, Spock was a favorite character of mine.. The way he could deliver a smart ass line, that wasn't intended to be smart assed - pure genius.. 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. i woke up to that dress thing because my twitter feed blew up and when i saw it, i was wondering why everyone was so bent of out shape. it's a dress. who cares what color it is? i legit thought that people have way too much time on their hands to even think twice about something this stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR .. its STILL everywhere today.. UGH

      Delete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...