Friday, February 06, 2015

Titles Smitiles

Yep one of those I have no clue on a title days - so theres that..

Its been a busy week around the office. Visiting Executives and all. Its also been a pretty good week. My week was totally made last night though with a visit with my favorite lil guy. It had been 3 weeks since I had seen him so I had a ton of hugs and kisses saved up for him.

He and Papaw immediately set to building a wall and tower with his mega blocks..

This one is my favorite - I asked him what he was doing and he loudly said building walls. Papaw and I are building!!



My dinner with the girls tonight has been postponed, though Angie and I are still going to get together and get a pedicure this evening and chill out.. 

Tomorrow I HAVE to start packing - we move in two weeks and being out of commission sick for 3 weeks has really put things in a rush.  Its not going to be easy considering it is supposed to be close to 70 degrees out tomorrow!!!  

Goals for this weekend: 

get the donation stuff out of the house  
get the non-essential stuff in boxes
get to the gym.

My favorite Memes of the week: 









Nicotine by Saving Jane on Grooveshark


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...