Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Confessions

I confess to reading the New York Times interview with Jayden and Willow Smith .................. three freaking times. A few thoughts that came up each time.

1. Because.............. Scientology
2. WTAF (what the actual fuck)
3. Do Jada and Will know their kids are high as fucking kites and giving interviews to The Times?

Seriously can anyone explain that interview to me?? For those who have no earthly idea what I am talking about here it is Times Article. Go ahead I'll wait...

Done? Okay now what the hell are those kids saying?????????

I confess I have a card exchange coming up that I have not even started crafting the cards for. Nor do I have a clue on what to make.

I confess to posting this to Facebook yesterday and laughing way to hard...



Happy Wednesday!



post signature

2 comments:

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...