Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Favorite Things and a Few I wants!!!

There is a  new skin care line out that has taken the beauty world by storm. It sold out online almost instantly. I grabbed a few items and I am in LOVE.. Its by Nip & Fab and its the Viper Venom line.




I noticed a difference in the first week I started using this.. Fine lines were muted and my skin was a lot softer. 

Kohl's has some Elle' Point dress pants that are totally awesome - I now wished I had found them sooner and had gotten more than 1 pair.

These baby's are thicker than normal dress pants and hang really well. Bonus they are seriously soft. They don't look it but they are the "bootcut" version of this pant. The straight leg is more like a legging.

I got this Alex and Ani leather wrap bracelet and have worn it every day since it arrived..

It goes well with EVERYTHING..

My I want is a limited edition Naked On the Run Pallet from UD.. Comes out December 1st..



post signature

2 comments:

  1. That naked palette. I want. I'm obsessed with UD makeup. I have the Naked blush/bronzer and Naked eyeshadow palette but that little palette up there looks like it has everything. Would make a great xmas present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an advanced order on that pallet, I received the email yesterday and I am now having a hard time justifying the price of it. Its the same as the full sized naked pallets.. Yeah I know it has blush and extras - but honestly I am not going to use the mascara or the lipstick. I think I may just tell Santa I'd like the naked basics pallet since mattes are my thing...

      Delete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...