Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Confessions

Wednesday Confessional time:

Thus far it has been a week of Monday's in fact I still have the blog window open with a draft for Monday's post, I got 2 sentences in and my day blew up so there it still sits.  At this point I should just delete it as that train of thought has completely derailed and there were NO survivors.

I bought new vitamins - they are a stress formula... They smell like un-neutered cat piss... Every time I open the bottle I can't help but think "I paid HOW much to lick the inside of a litter box??"

The results of last night election piss me off...

During the week I can't wait for the weekend then on the weekend I can't wait to get back to work.

The clutter of 4 people living in 860 square feet have thrown my anxiety off the fucking charts. I have to take a deep breath daily to keep from throwing EVERYTHING out an open window.  I was the asshole vacuuming at 9:30 pm last night.  Sorry neighbors - wait no I am not, just doing that helped my mental well being.

I still haven't reset the wall clock in my office - which honestly is a mean trick to do to oneself in the afternoons.


I want to do less than nothing this weekend.

I have laundry to do this weekend...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...