Thursday, November 20, 2014

This about Sums it Up

I saw this posted on Instagram Monday and though yup it fits..  I am at the point in my life where I am too old and too tired for BS. I'm not in high school anymore - I don't feel the need to fit in with the "cool" kids I have my core group of friends and I am good with that.

If you don't like me fine. I'm not gonna try to make you like me. There is enough stress and drama in my life without anyone adding to it.  I have an aging parent to take care of, my 23 year old daughter and her 2 year old son living with me.  I work 60 hours a week then take care of my grandbaby while his mother works. I have almost NO personal time, I have NO social life.  What personal time I do have I don't want it filled with drama.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday