Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Confessions


I have had a headache for a week now - which has made me cranky and not fit for human consumption.

I am sick of people calling with nothing nice to say - just a bunch of complaining.

I have the overwhelming desire to slap the next person who whines to me about conditions they have created but have no plans to change.

I am looking forward to having a few days off in May and June. I am not sharing them as I did NOT take vacation to run other peoples errands.

I am honestly trying to learn to deal with all the above without affecting me.

I still need to pull the pics of last weekend off my digital camera. I am working on a post for Friday with them.

I bought skinny cargo pants in every color. They are my fave.

I dropped that "if it fits in my macros" plan 2 weeks after I started when I GAINED 7 lbs on it.

I have gone back to what I was doing before.  Things are slowly moving back down.

I am getting to the point where I kinda like where I am and just want to tone... Yeah I know you've heard it before.....

What are your confessions??


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I tried the "If It Fits My Macros" plan for 2 DAYS and quit. I'm a carb-addict so it was really frustrating for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it works for some people, i just can't do it.. Its way more confusing than eating should be. I also got fed up with my life revolving around food and numbers and what things weight - for the love of peanut butter its just FOOD lol.

      Delete

Wordless Wednesday