Friday, April 25, 2014

Hi there Friday - Short Ramblings

Sorry its not a "real" blog post.


I am so looking forward to the weekend...

I have a date with my very favorite Lil Man on Saturday...


Tonight I plan to just sit back and chill, its been a busy busy week. Just this week I have ordered 74 computers and laptops..Now to get them all in and configured..... Send vodka LOL..


We are closing a bit early today - we try to on Fridays, especially Friday's with awesome weather. So I am headed to the nail salon then home! I hope you have a great weekend!

I will leave with with this from my all time favorite band...






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...