Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Did you fall down and smack your little head on the pavement?


So this is the newest thing going around the internet these days...


There is a facebook group is urging all gun owners to go outside on April 19th at Noon Eastern and fire their weapons - yeah let that sink in for a moment.

That has "hold my beer and watch this" written all over it. For fucks sake people what goes up MUST come down. You can NOT prove your point about the right to own guns when you are irresponsible about that ownership.

I have no problem with people owning guns when they have the legal right to do so (no felons, age requirements etc.) I have a HUGE issue with being stupid.  The next headline will be "Mass Unexplained Gunshot Victims Across the United States." In my opinion the ONLY thing will prove is that people do stupid shit with guns and give the left wingers and tea bag party something else to point to when they scream "gun control"!

Don't be an ass and potentially harm or kill someone in your desire to prove a point. Hold your own damn beer and put your gun in your gun safe were it belongs. At the very least if you want to participate in this "call to arms" take your ass to the shooting range.

Before I get a metric shit ton of hate mail, let me just say I don't care if you own a gun or not - I do care if your dumb ass shoots me or one of mine.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...