Wednesday, April 23, 2014
I got tagged in a 20 facts post on instagram - honestly its just easier to do them here so I am :-). (except Camilla - can't stand her never will)
1. I am a huge fan of the Royal Family - always have been. I was living in Germany (Army brat) when Charles and Diana got married and that kicked off my interest. I have a huge rubbermaid tub of books, magazines and memorabilia of all things royal.
2. I have replicas of both Princess Diana's tiara's; the Spencer tiara and the Cambridge Love Knot. I also have a gorgeous replica of Diana's engagement ring my husband bought me a few years ago for Christmas. Thankfully this one is made of real sapphires and gold and doesn't turn my finger green like the one I had as a teenager lol.
3. I have a denim jacket I have worn for years. It was my dad's when he was a teenager which makes it 54 years old. I just can't bring myself to pack it away. I am currently wearing it with a maxi skirt.
4. I am 5'11
5. I love the idea of high heels I just can't wear them. I try every once in a while and then wonder what the hell I was thinking.
6. I am a fan of reality tv.
7. Drama queens drive me batty.
8. I took tap and ballet lessons when I was younger.
9. I was a Girl Scout until part way through my freshman year of high school.
10. Despite the above I arbor camping!
11. I am not a patient person.
12. I trust way to easy - until you hurt me, then I never fully trust again.
13. I get annoyed when people ask me to do something for them that they are more than capable of doing for themselves.
14. Laziness makes me ragey.
15. I hate beer, doesn't matter what kind, flavor I hate it.
16. I love to read.
17. I listen to all types of music and don't have a favorite genre but do have a favorite band - Bon Jovi.
18. I can't believe that the music I grew up on is now classified as classic WTF.
19. Don't tell me you are going to do something then just flake out - unless something major has come up that prevents you from following through it just pisses me off.
20. I love a good cheeseburger.
I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead. My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...
Bad girls sip only champagne and cocktails - not beer, wine, sherry, mineral water, cafe latte, or Darjeeling tea. Think Martinis, Stingers,...
Its Wednesday's confessional.. I must say I am enjoying my job change. For the first time in a long time I actually took a lunch, lef...