Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend wrap up




I know its late Monday afternoon - sorry it was a regular ass kicking Monday for me.  Thankfully this weekend was NOT as eventful as last weekend!

Friday night we just chilled and watched the DVR.  I love doing that, sweats, some munchies taking over the whole couch, Sorry Raz.


Yes this is my couch buddy - yes he is huge and takes up most of the couch.

Saturday the Hubs had to work and I pretty much continued the Friday night saga of holding down the couch and watching the DVR.  Saturday night we rented movies and headed to my sister-in-laws.  We watched Hope Springs - which is a pretty good movie then Rock of Ages - that was so cheesy it was worse than living through the 80's.. I still love the music though.

Sunday was a normal Sunday, sleep in, putter around the house, go grocery shopping then hit the couch for the 3 hours of the Grammys!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday