Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Glam Bag!!

My Glam Bag came in Monday's mail ... This one is labeled Red Carpet Ready..  I love seeing the sparkly pink envelope!!

It's a little smaller than last months - and I have heard some grumbling on the inter-webs over it. I think this month was still a good bag. That little pot (which is full size) out front is Mica's gel eye liner that dries like traditional eyeliner WITHOUT the smears or running down your face later in the day. The regular price is $30 - more than worth the $10 price of the entire bag.

The Flawless Pore less Pixie Primer I have not yet tried as I purchased the Primer that came in November's bag. I had fallen for it. This retails for $29. So there is $59 right there for $10.

The mascara is also a full size that retails for $18.50. The lash cards is a full size at $6.99. So the only sample is the eye shadow.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday