Thursday, April 30, 2015

Currently

Currently

Got this playing in the background:



Wishing it was Friday - its been a crazy week.

Looking forward to the end of May when I have a mini vacation of sorts.. add the weekend and Memorial Day in and I am off for 5 days.

I am also looking forward to Grey's tonight.. Last week left me reaching for Kleenex and strangely I am curious to see how they moved forward with Derek gone. I know I'll be on Twitter cussing Shonda though.

This weekend I will probably find us over at my sister in laws helping her paint. The weather is supposed to be nice after 3 plus weeks of rain. That will be a nice change.

This is now playing:


Still waiting on #Royalbaby 2.0


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...