Monday, April 06, 2015

What's New??

Hey y'all whats new with you?? 

Things here have been steady with a few major changes at the office. My partner and "work husband" is relocating which means onsite management will just be me.. EEK.   We are also changing things up a bit so it will be exciting to see how things level out. 

I finally got all my pictures hung in the new place. I also got wedding pictures printed and up on the walls. Eleven years later.. oops! It took me awhile to get the family photos up as I wasn't quite sure #1 where I wanted them and #2 I knew I wanted to do gallery walls but wasn't sure which ones I wanted grouped together and if I wanted everything in the same style frames so I waited. I think they turned out pretty well even if I didn't exactly follow directions and measure all that shit out.  The picture I have on my phone isn't the best and I have changed some of the photos in the frames - I will do a pic update later.

Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner and a game night. Let me just say that a bunch of adults sitting around playing go fish (yes we really played go fish) is a LOT more fun than playing go fish as a 6 or 7 year year old. I would have played more as a child had I been able to cuss and trash talk!  I have not laughed that hard in ages. My sides ached by the time the night was over.

Sunday was a low key day - Yep I know it was a holiday but we really didn't do much of anything. Lil man and his mama were over late in the afternoon for about 2 hours then we caught dinner and that was it.  The Easter Bunny had left Lil Man a Thomas the train set at our house for him.  He was thrilled and immediately wanted the track set up so he could watch Thomas go around the track .. 


Lil dude is super cute in dress clothes! 

Last bit of news I have is that I am the blogger of the month over at the Kansas Women Bloggers Association. My first post is slated to be published in the next few days.  I will be tying some of my posts here with the theme of the month which is Renew. I thought that was a perfect theme for April. 

Later this week I will get a picture up date posted while I was not blogging for a week I did do a 5k, put up the gallery wall and got back into some fitness type stuff!! 

Have a great Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday