Monday, June 30, 2014

Coppertone Clearlysheer Sunscreen Review






Honestly I have not been a huge fan of sunscreen - I mean like what it does but the application of it not so much. It has always been, thick, greasy or in the case of some products oily. It's been my experience that it never absorbs fully then I spend the day feeling like I have been coated in vegetable shorting and everything in the free world is sticking to me.

When BzzAgent sent me the Coppertone Clearlysheer I truthfully was not hopeful but thought I'd give it a whirl, before now I had been running around with no sunscreen on with the exception of whatever had been added to my makeup by the manufacturer. I used the Coppertone Clearlysheer for the first time when we took the grandbaby to the zoo the end of May. I have used it exclusively since then.

The Clearlysheer absorbs quickly and completely no feeling like you jumped in a vat of vegetable shorting. It didn't clog my pores and cause any break outs. I also am able to be outside all day and no burns. It is totally sheer. I wear it under my makeup for added protection with no issues as well. This has become my go to favorite sunscreen.

If you are in the market for a new sunscreen this would be the first one I would try. Let me know what you think when you do.

*as a BzzAgent I received this product free in exchange for an honest review*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...