Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Confessions

I confess:

This song has been stuck in my head for days... its NSFW or politically correct and I LOVE it.. It is on the Deluxe cut of the Heist by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

Castle by Macklemore on Grooveshark

I started working out again this week - I remember why I did it in the first place :-)
It is a wonderful feeling and endorphin rush. With my stress levels of late I can see a LOT of time in the weight room.

I have only worn black and white so far this week.. Hey it happens especially when they are the major colors in your closet.

I always look strange in "selfies" because I think the smile is forced so I don't really smile and I apparently have Resting Bitchy Face.



I get tired of straightening my hair all the time so yesterday I was rocking the curls - and think I may do so more often.


I LOVE black and white photos and have a tendency to turn them all B & W.

Growing out this pixie cut is driving me insane but if I cut it off again I just have to start over.

People who are constantly late, have a ton of excuses on why something isn't their fault it or create a bunch of drama are really starting to piss me off. Grow up, buy a watch - use it and take responsibility for yourself.  Your shit isn't my problem, I have enough of my own problems. This isn't high school and you need to get it together. 

post signature

2 comments:

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...