Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Random Life Happenings (like really random) and a Q & A


A month or so ago I ordered a coordinates bracelet. I saw one in a article in a magazine and fell in love with it. Unfortunately the one I saw in the magazine was crazy expensive, especially since it was sterling silver. By the way jewelry industry, sterling silver is NOT that expensive. Yes I get some of the cost is craftsmanship but lets get real here.

So I went to the all knowing Google and did an internet search where I found this wonderful Etsy store Tatum Bradley Company. Everything is hand crafted so it takes a little bit to get your order, about 4 weeks, but it is so worth it! I am beyond pleased.

* Disclaimer - I received NO compensation for the review - I was not even asked to give one. I purchased this on my own and was so pleased I wanted to share.


I have gotten a few emails over the past few weeks with either questions and a few requests for an occasional outfit of the day.

So here is today's outfit ..


Tank, maxi and sandals from Target..

A few questions:

Q: How tall are you?
A: I am 5'11

Q: What do you do for a living?
A: The only thing I will say is that I am in the IT Field. I don't really blog about work with the rare exception of something very general.

Q: What is up with your ever changing wedding rings, I see different ones in your pictures all the time.
A: I have a few different sets (from over the past decade) and a few stand alone bands (the bands were my mom & dads) I change them around every so often.

Q: How long have you been married.
A: 10 years, we have been together for 13.


I saw this today and and fell in love with this quote:



post signature

3 comments:

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...