Thursday, December 27, 2012

Its Ok Thursday

Its ok

To be glad the holiday's are almost over because then you can start the spring countdown

To be a geek and love your talking R2D2 hub and the Darth Vader dressed as Santa ordainment you got for Christmas and display them on your desk in your office

To be contemplating another Fitness Challenge (operation red bikini post coming soon)

To be in love with your FitBit

To already be registering for the March 5K

To love that the above 5k is the only women only 5k

To schedule blog posts

To play the same cd over and over because its new and you love it

To end this post early because your not sure what else is ok today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...