Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2012 Year in Review

Some clips of the major events in 2012 






It's been a hell of a year.. 

I joined fitcamp
I lost 20 lbs 
I participated in several 5k's 
I attempted a 10k 
I had surgery (see above lol)
My grandson was born
We had more vehicle repairs
The hubs was in the hospital 
A few people have moved in and out of our lives
Some who left years ago stirred some drama then moved in the shadows again 
I saw Madonna live for the first time
The hubs and I celebrated 8 years of marriage
On 12/31 we will have been together for 12 years
My daughter turned 21 
I grew both personally and professionally 

It was a pretty good year - all and all we are blessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...