Friday, December 28, 2012

Operation Red Bikini


Next Fitness Challenge is a link up with Kassie at Southern Girl gets fit. You can find all the details over on her blog.

The challenge runs until May 31st 2013 - basically you decide what your challenge is and what you are trying to get into - be it the jeans that are 2 sizes smaller than you are now, cute shorts or the little red bikini. At the end of May they will be a link up with result stories and photos.

I am going to work on toning and my "red bikini" will be super cute shorts this summer..

2 comments:

  1. I like this challenge! I need to figure out my goal for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOT! Glad to have you join us

      Delete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...