Monday, August 31, 2015

August Favorites - Mostly Make Up

I haven't done one of these in a bit - I skipped July I really didn't have a favorite much less a few of them. This time I do have one non-makeup item.  I purchased all these products myself outof my own pocket - this is not a sponsored post.



ANA Jeggings which honestly are skinny jeans - I have a few pairs and just went back for more. I love the black ones and have started just wearing them and pairing different tops with it. Easy to get ready and head to work. Hence why I now have 5 pairs. Yes I needed 5 exact same black pairs. These wear wonderfully and are beyond comfortable.






I am liking this Urban Decay anti slick setting spray so far. I have worn it only a few times but so far so good. The Chill Setting Spray has been my favorite - we will see if this performs better.



These eye makeup remover wipes are gold. Even the hardest makeup to take off removes in a few swipes. Even the Better than Sex mascara. I just grabbed a new box to travel with this coming weekend. 


This is the Morphe M433 Pro blending brush - hands down the best brush I've used in a long time. It is a straight up dupe for MAC's 217 at a forth of the price. Honestly I like this brush BETTER.


This is my hands down all time favorite its Tarte's Park Ave Princess Amazonian Clay Water Proof Bronzer. I have worn this pretty much all month as bronzer, blusher and eye shadow. Its perfect for fairer girls it doesn't come off looking muddy. It has been the star of my favorite look this summer. It is what started my glowy bronzey more natural makeup looks. 

What were your August faves??? 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...