Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday Confessional

I had to stop and think this morning when D asked if it was Thursday - drat nope just Wednesday!

We had out pre-tranfer inspection yesterday that went well - and we signed the final transfer paperwork last night... wheeee - now to pack.

I bought 3 of the 4 Son's of Anarchy sound tracks - 4 has not been released yet and they have been playing almost non stop.

Another song on constant loop is:

The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive (Bonus Track) by Pink on Grooveshark

The house has been really quite without Peep and Lil Man.

I still don't like the redesign on the blog and I am thinking about scrapping the design and trying again.

Shit that people try to pull on Facebook Swap boards crack me up... Then they get pissed when you point it out. FYI an "insurance claim phone is a refurbished phone ie used - no your not going to get 350.00 for it.. The reason you can't sell your XP dual core pc for $400 is because its OLD XP is not even supported any longer and dual core is slow as hell.. Yes your an ass for getting pissed when people ask if you will take less..

For the first time in a LONG time - my nails are not polished dark ....



Shocked the hell out of my nail tech when I asked for a baby pink french mani - she kept asking me if I was sure..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday